5 Channel Hybrid TVI/IP SD Recorder
Product Code: AEX-H-DVR-4GSD
The Autoeye Xpert 5 Channel Hybrid TVI/IP SD Recorder provides powerful monitoring functions. It can work alone as a recorder or combine with other Autoeye Xpert devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
• User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) providing easy and flexible operations
• Built-in GPS module to record vehicle location and speed from satellite signal
• Supports 5 camera inputs:
- 4 HD TVI cameras up to 1080p 12 FPS
- 1 IP camera up to 1080p 25 FPS
• 2 x SD card slots with up to 256 GB capacity per card
• 4 x latched sensor inputs for indicators, brakes etc
• 1 x pulse input for option to measure vehicle speed pulses
• 1 x push button event trigger input
• Specialized aviation connectors ensuring signal stability
• Shutdown delay (0 h to 6 h) and 24-hour scheduled startup/shutdown
• Battery protection prevents vehicle voltage running too low
• Wide-range power input (+9 VDC to +32 VDC) to support both 12 volt and 24 volt vehicles
• Power-off protection prevents key data loss
• Aluminum die-cast chassis with no fan design for quiet operation in wide ranging ambient conditions from -10ºC to +60ºC
• Configuration options via touch screen, USB mouse or web browser interface
• Optionally available with 3G/4G and Wi-Fi providing wireless data transmission solutions (must be pre-ordered if required)
The Standby RSG Autoeye Xpert series of mobile video solutions have a range of software options available.
iVMS4200 UP TO 50 USERS
All Autoeye Xpert mobile video recorders are supplied complete with the iVMS4200 software package that provides functions for data download, storage, search and playback for up to 50 users.
iVMS5200 UNLIMITED LICENCED USERS
The iVMS5200 software packages are available as a Base Server Licence complete with 11 vehicle licences, for additional vehicles, individual vehicle licences are available to order.
The iVMS5200 comprises server and client modules, it supports all of the functionality of the iVMS4200 as well as a host of additional features.
For more information follow this LINK or click on the Technical Information tab below.