MCS-T16 MaxiPlus Switch Unit - 2019 Update
Product Code: UNI-MXH-XXX (16)
Our new style T16 Switch Unit has the same button configurations as its previous incarnation however the introduction of a rigid plastic fascia grid that is secured with 2 small screws vastly improves button definition as well as making it easy for the user to replace/update legends.
Additionally the switch unit is now also available with an optional rigid sun visor to protect the buttons from glare when mounted horizontally.
Its wrap around, non-slip, rubber casing that surrounds the switch unit results in a robust, hard wearing, professional switch solution.
The unit is available with 16 small buttons, 15 buttons (14 small and one double) or 14 buttons (12 small and 2 double) with the appropriate legend and key colour as standard, however, by combining 2 small buttons to make 1 large button the unit can have as few as 8 buttons if required. Additionally any button can be programmed for use as PTT (Push To Talk) when activating the built-in microphone.
New and improved features:
• Removable plastic fascia grid allows customers to fit own legend sets or update post installation
• Double and single switches clearly defined by fascia grid
• Legend slippage eliminated as securely fixed between the fascia grid and switch unit by way of 2 small screws
• Proven and established electronics and switch technology
• Small buttons can have a dual function increasing versatility
• Button colours are defined by the LED back light
• Available as a vertical handset or as a horizontal switch unit with or without a sun visor
• All configurations compatible with the full range of MCS Control Units
Overall dimensions: 153mm (h) x 51mm (w) x 20mm (d)